Uttrakhand Transport Corporation Negligence

I had reservation on ac bus of Uttarakhand bus Transport from Haldwani to Delhi Anand vihar scheduled for 11 pm on 18th of February. I reached at the bus station well before time, but there was no bus there at the station. Also there was no one at the enquiry centre. After waiting for some time 2 buses came at 11 and departed at 11:10 pm but they were of timing 10pm and 10:30 pm respectively. Another bus came at around 11:30 pm and waited for 5 mins before departure, when I and 2 other passengers showed our tickets to the conductor of the bus but he refuses that this bus does not have online booking option and refused to give us seats in the bus and left. We waited for some more time but after enquiring to some local shopkeeper they told us that was the last bus and the conductor gave you wrong information. And because of that we could not board the bus.There was no one in the Enquiry Board of UTC office to ask any query related to the bus i have also clicked the pic for the proof of no one sitting over that enquiry desk,I have an important interview which i was not able to attend that because of the UTC negligence i did not expected this from UTC services. I hope you will revert to this complaint thread as soon as possible. I want my full refund of 609 INR.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Yes even in Dehradun last AC bus will be at 10pm only. You should have checked the departure timing on the ticket

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors