Unethical Practices By TATA SKY

Dear Sir,

I was the only person in our circle who admired a lot to tata due to ethics, but some 50 days back i installed new Tata Sky hd+ connection at my residence & within 2 to 3 days this set top box hangs frequently. We had discussed several times with customer care, some time problem solved same day & some times next day. But 15 days back this set top box stopped working permanently. We logged complaint at customer care , one technical person came to us & he said we don’t have any option we have to replace this box. He committed that we will receive new box within 2 days.
We called several times , but after 10 days when we not received the box, we complained to there nodal officer, we had not received any reply (even we had not received auto generated mail).
All of sudden today(26-11-2012) we received one sms that your problem is resolved. I were surprised & we called to customer care then they said that on the system its showing that your problem is resolved, then i really understand that there is bo difference between tat & any ordinary company even if you will take follow up i think you will get problem solved in any other company. Don’t surprise that how Tata people is doing these unethical practices .We had mail it to TRAI, but I am sure that we will not get any resolution from Trai also.

Regards

Rajiv Kumar Chhura
Bilaspur(C.G.)-492001
TATA SKY: Subscriber ID : 1090978956
CELL: 98271-16162,9229247123, Email: totalrajeev@rediffmail.com

R. K. Complex, Nr Vinita Medicals Seepat Chowk,Sarkanda , Bilaspur(C.G.)-495001
:(

As a company, they are cheating consumers with their annual mega HD pack. There are no ethics...

They have misled consumers into buying annual mega pack with the assurance that "all" new HD channels will be provided with this pack - only to justify by launching what they call is a "premium HD" channel which as per their understanding in not covered under "all" HD channels...whatever that means...

If at all, they should have done it prospectively and not retrospectively - at least they would not have earned such a reputation - and "at best" they would have lost out on one year earnings from existing Mega HD pack consumers! Who was working on the strategy...think it's done more harm than good!

Didn't expect this from a TATA group company...! Sad...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors