Uber has no any phone number or email ID to contact

Yesterday (7th September 2022) evening at Shankaramath in Bangalore, I was trying to book my trip back to my home at 1359, 25th Main Banashankari Second Stage Bangalore 600070. It was raining and we are senior citizens. I had used Uber Auto from this Banashankari address to Shankaramath earlier. By mistake, due to not being so familiar with App operations on Smart Phone, due to some problems about lack of knowledge about geography, I had given almost same location for both pick up and destination. 4 digit code was also sent. When driver Suresh came, I showed him the digits. He entered it in his phone and found the mistake of me not giving destination properly. I told him my problem. He said he can not do anything. He told me to cancel and rebook. Then after cancellation it is showing Rs 98 bill. I was surprised. I could not book again because of this arrear. Help om Uber App does not provision to explain my stuation and the process to remove that arrear balance so that I can start using Uber again. I am highly satisfied with Uber till now. Please help.

Yours sincerely

N P Rajamane PhD (Mob: 9840076821) Bangalore

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors