TV under international warranty not replaced for more than 2 months.

My Philips 4K TV(43PUT6504/56)screen is not working. I raised a complaint with Philips customer service on 30/09/2021 and on 06/10/2021 their technician confirmed me that my faulty TV will be replaced with a new TV within 15 working days. When I called them after 15 days they informed me that since the TV was purchased in UAE, they are waiting for some official formalities to be completed and that might take a week to have it sorted. I called them again after almost 15 more days and to my surprise they were still waiting for the approval. Such pathetic is their customer service that even after calling them repeatedly on a daily basis they don't seem to take the responsibility to resolve the issue. When I wanted them to connect me to their duty manager, the duty manager is never answering the call. One CSR told me that since the manager is working from home, he isn't picking their calls. I believe, irrespective of the manager working from home or office, he should be available to handle customer issues, isn't it? When I tried to track the development of my complaint, the CSR told me that they done the follow up only once on 29/10/2021. So they had been sleeping over my complaint for 1 month, such horrible is their customer service. Even after 2months they have not even bothered to call me once. I believe the manager there, is a disgrace to Philips. Philips being such a big organization, their aftersales service is horrible. It took years of dedication and hard work to teach my 4 year daughter that mobile is not good for her eyes but now that I don't have the Tv with me, she has got into the habit of watching mobile, this all due to the worst team that i have encountered in my life. Hope this complaint of my helps me reach the top management of Philips India and UAE, and they will resolve my issue.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors