torture and scary life threatening situation by Logesh

Respected Sir,

I am writing this complaint in great pain and depression.

I am being harassed by Mr.Logesh (manager), HDFC Aminjikarai branch, No 110 Ceebros Building, 1st Floor, personal loan collection department, Nelson Manickam Road, Aminjikarai, Chennai - 600030, Near HCL,

Sir, while i am paying my personal loan dues regularly and when i lost the job in 2008, from then on, i missed few dues but they charged more. Now working as real estate agent and After demonetisation the industry was very poor and unable to pay the due and HDFC has charged unnecessary charges on personal loan again which i was already paid. I asked for clarity, they never responded for more than a year but now they have started aggressively calling past 6 months continuously and abusing me.

Also they visited my home and started scaring my family on daily basis they called many times at my office place and use abusive languages to my colleague, i am very frightened right now due to this collection manager Mr.Logesh and HDFC Bank collection department, Please save me from this torture and scary life threatening situation.sometimes they are driving me to suicide and restless.

The manager Logesh Frequently calling Contact number to whom we spoke was mobile no.7418087627 / 9894769344 / 9840682892 / land line no. 04466253510,

kindly help me from this grave situations.

thanking you,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors