Threatening by ICICI Bank Recovey Agent

Is Customer a slave to Bank if he has taken credit facility from bank

• Total voters
Hi All,

My name is D.Jagannathan.
I hold a ICICI Bank Savings a/c & Credit card & loans.

In May 2009, since my daughter got admitted in hospital, i was unable to pay for my credit dues.

The Bank placed Lien on my savings a/c and the Balance(Around 55000 Rs) was blocked by bank.

I visited the bank but they ill-treated me very badly.

Now, Mr.Jegan of ICICI Bank(Mob : 9094508510) is calling me and threatening me that he will come to my office & create problems to my career. Also he refuses to give the Statement of my ICICI bank a/c statement.

Is this the way the Bank treats the customer???

Request for solution.

My mobile is 8870110284

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Jagannathan, this threatening has been banned by RBI.

You should record their voice/video and also complaint to RBI. Before complaining meet the Banking Ombudsman of your area.

Giving load is business and due to high risk they charge @ 36%/year interest. This is to take care of many people who don't end up paying due to various reasons. Banking is earning good profit since they've already include their risk in 36% interest rate. Otherwise for low risk loans( pledging LIC etc) will cost you only 8-11% only.

Just image how much you can earn @36% if all customer end up paying their loans. You'll be richest person, very soon!

In short bank is making good money.

I suggest you to file F.I.R. with police station for threatening. It'll make good news.

RBI will not take action to specific complaints as they don't have time and also they are soft towards them.

Hi,

We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you soon.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

jagannathan said:
Hi All,

My name is D.Jagannathan.
I hold a ICICI Bank Savings a/c & Credit card & loans.

In May 2009, since my daughter got admitted in hospital, i was unable to pay for my credit dues.

The Bank placed Lien on my savings a/c and the Balance(Around 55000 Rs) was blocked by bank.

I visited the bank but they ill-treated me very badly.

Now, Mr.Jegan of ICICI Bank(Mob : 9094508510) is calling me and threatening me that he will come to my office & create problems to my career. Also he refuses to give the Statement of my ICICI bank a/c statement.

Is this the way the Bank treats the customer???

Request for solution.

My mobile is 8870110284

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors