Tejas dental clinic

Guys be care full with Tejas clinic by dr.Anjana in cv ramannagar. I had a very bad experience with her. She did root cannel treatment for one of my teeth. She said it is done and collected RS1500 from me. I had pain on the tooth that time . she said it will subside in 2months. I went for capping again after 2months, the cap she prepared was not fixing and she keep sending it for changes. Finally she said cap is not mandatory you can just leave it. I again started getting sensitivity on the tooth after 2months. I went to her again, she said the cap is ready now and put a huge cap on the tooth. I was not able to touch all the teeths properly, she said it is because the teeth was not of height for long time. I believed it and used it for one day. Then I got heavy pain on the tooth. I went to her again she removed the cap and paid me back the cap money saying pain will subside. The pain never subsided. I when to a different doctor, he took an xray of the tooth and showed me. Tejas clinic did root cannel only half the way and closed the tooth. Because of that my tooth got infected completely and filled with puss and infection. I am yet to know how long infection had spread down.

Thanks for sharing information about fake dental care clinic. there are many faulty dental care center which not provides good services. if you want best dental care from the best dentist then visit PickerOnline. Here you will find complete details about dental clinic center with address, review, experiences, service and many more

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors