TATA TTML - Pathetic Service and Fraud Staff

This complaint is to bring to notice how pathetic and incompetent the team at TATA TTML is.

I moved into a new office in Andheri West Mumbai. Before moving in I inquired about installing wireless internet service in my office. I spoke to TATA Broadband and they told me it will take 2 days post submitting documents to get the service activated. I assumed that 2 days will be a maximum of 3 days, but it took them over 2 weeks to get my connection activated in spite of all documents being in place.

While making a sale they make false commitment that they can do it in 2 days, post which they simply slack of giving you a new excuse everyday - usually some technical nonsense which a layman will not understand.

The guy who made the sale and his boss, both stopped taking my call or calling me for an update, for 4 days I had no clue what the hell was happening, finally when I escalated the complain by making numerous calls I started getting the response.

3 days back they told me it will be done that day itself, for three days I cancelled all important meetings, postponed client visits and stayed in office till late night waiting for these guys to come. No luck at all.

I keep asking for the Nodal officers number and the response I get is rude and they do not give me any number at all. It is so sad that as a customer I am absolutely helpless. I have a design studio where internet is most important tool, imagine running an office without internet for 2 weeks.

Not just my business, but also the productivity of the office has suffered because of this. Every single person including senior level managers from TATA TTML I have spoken to has given me lame excuses like "login nahi ho raha", "15 minute mein ho jayega", "hum kuch nahi kar sakte" - some of them have even hung up the phone on me.

The worse was that the apparent head or the boss (Himanshu Niraj) of all these TATA TTML people I have dealt with - claims he is not their boss!!! (which eventually I found out from his incompetent employees is not true) None of them are willing to give you the Nodal Officer or seniors number, making you helpless and at their mercy.

To add fuel to fire, today they sent an engineer to get the connection activated, I was told it will take an hour and it ended up taking 6 hours!!!! Simply because he was a rookie engineer and had no clue what to do, in fact I had to help him with his work.

On the whole they have taken this whole situation lightly, made false promises, been ignorant and rude, not bothered to get the task done in time and really affected my business. I am mentioning the names of all those who I feel have been a reason for this issue -

1) Ashwin Vora (TATA TTML, Andheri)
2) Vijay Parmar (Sales person who promised 2 days)
3) Sachin Shelar (Manager who took this situation lightly and kept making false claims)
4) Rajesh Vani (Sachin's boss who didnt bother getting back to me)
5) Himanshu Niraj (Sachin and Rajeshs boss, who claims he is not their boss and simply chose to ignore)

I do not know how to deal with this pathetic and incompetant service, I am simply trying to put this up on all forums so that people are aware at the kind of nonsense that goes on at TATA TTML.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors