Tata sky taking us for a ride - absolutely no customer service

I have been having an issue with tats sky service since past 2 years and yet these people have not sent their technician even once. The technician confirms an appointment and then doesn't turn up at the scheduled time and when u call up the extremely pathetic and lazy call center they tell that request has been cancelled.

I truly believe this is one of the worst service providers in the country and with absolutely no respect for its customers who I think they believe are a bunch of idiots.

Coming to the issue that I am facing, the signal suddenly goes off or is intermittent daily between 10-12 am. 7 months back they replaced the box sighting an upgrade but since last 1 month they same issue is recurring... And what a coincidence that the warranty of the box was for 6 months under which I could get free visits by their technician
In short I truly believe the tats sky folks believe in HARRASSING their customers and LOOT them as much as possible

Truly recommend not to buy any of their stupid services/products and rather go for a local set top box provider

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors