tata sky dish tv worst services

Dear Sir / Madam

ID - 1029754692

Resent Complaint - WO#BQ5G9MR DATED 09/01/2014

I am using Tata Sky Dish Tv services last four years.Last two to three months we are not suffering from very worst services from Tata Sky.

Our packaged channels are not view properly when request for services no one ready to visit.
Network quality is very poor, none of the channels are working properly. Account details not showing anything. ABP news, Aaj Tak,z buisness,cnbc awaj and many other channels are not working.

Answer from service provider is need to replace set top box.Silver box is old dated.New box not received yet only they give promises. Tata Sky People fear to visit due to local cable service provider. If this is fact I will collect new set top box from their office.Toll free numbers are not working.

Very much frustrated from Tata Sky.Please report and send our complaint to the top authority of Tata Sky and resolve our issues at the earliest.

Dear Sir ,

I am using a TATA Sky Services from the Last one Year and we are facing very much Problem now we are suffering very worst services after complete its Warranty of Set top box in the last 35 DAYS Set box has been dump and they Change Set tap box and charge us automatically debit amount in our account again within a Month same Problem now they are saying the same charges ! our TV switch off from the last five days no body come to check after so many call to CC they send a Person but the asking Rs.150 service charges and Box Charges Again we complainant that this is not fair with in a month we face same problem so what is the quality of Set top box you Provide WHY the same charges we pay again next month is Box Fail you charge us same Rs.150 service charges and Box charges Rs.500/-

We are very much frustrated from Tata Sky.Please report and send our complaint to the top authority of Tata Sky and resolve our issues AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Hi Varun,

You should address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. If I am not wrong there is a 90 days warranty on paying and getting a new set-top box. Also, out of warranty service visit is charged so the cost may be of service visit, you must check with them what have you been exactly charged for. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and provide appropriate resolution.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors