TATA SKY COMPLAINT - No Signal Issue

TATA SKY COMPLAINT - No Signal Issue
Subject: Refer my subscriber ID : 1065471904 (No signal issue since 10.12.12 and non professional attitude of the staff ).
Customer care are not taking care of consumers issues. Every time calling to customer care they have said my engineer will come to your home and you have to pay Rs 125.
How can it possible for me to pay Rs 125, 2-3 times in a month.
I am using tata sky connection around 2 years. These 2 years are very frustrating and worst for me because of - No Signal Issue, non professional attitude of the tata sky associates even they are cutting my phone.
Tata Sky is providing very bad service. They are scheduling for visit but no one has come till date.
What type of customer care cell your company operates, where customer keeps on calling and no one ready to hear his problem or even bothered to call back ?
In this particular case I am feeling helpless as I can’t correct the problem without company’s support or help. I am bound to bring this case to your notice so that you also become aware how people under you are managing consumer’s day to day issue.
I really feel sad that this problem has reached to this level and I am bound to write such complaints to senior management of the company.
Ashish Gupta
Subscriber ID: 1065471904

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors