Spice Mobiles - Worst Customer Care & Very Worst Repair Center in Factory

My name is A.Anandbabu from Coimbatore, TamilNadu. I am give a SPICE MI-511 mobile for repair work in SPICE MOBILE authorized service center VENUS MOBILES, Coimbatore, TN. The Job Card No. 1520 / 18-08-2015. The Problems are,
1. Blur Display in side view. (Images & Videos shows like negative)
2. Display Touch not respond many times.
3. Battery drain very fast.
4. Camera picture not clear ( like paint).
5. Heavy heating at changing mobile.
6. Mobile Hanging frequently.
After so many mails sent to the Spice Mobile customer care, the repaired mobile reached service center dt 05-09-2015. I am visited the service center and checked the mobile. But, the mobile is in damaged condition. The damages are,
1. Front Speaker damaged &
2. Battery Damaged.
I am asked the VENUS MOBILES peoples, but they are say we don’t know and we send the mobile again to the SPICE MOBILES factory to solve the issue.
Already 21 days finished for mobile repair work. This type of irresponsible works affects customers only. The service center peoples are don’t know the process,
1. What is the given mobile status (repaired or Not repaired)
2. Mobile dispatched from factory ? & When it will reach service center ?
3. What are the repair works are done in mobile ? & what are the parts changed in mobile?
The above questions answer from VENUS MOBILE service center people is,
1. WE don’t know the process
2. If the mobile comes we issued to you (Don’t know when comes)
3. You said complaints are repaired.
They type of careless answers are came from service center peoples. On 05-09-2015 I am written clear mail to the SPICE MOBILES customer care (customercare@smobility.in & complainceofficer@spicemobility.in) and the CC marked to the VENUS MOBILES service centre (afterspice.coimbatore@gmail.com) with the damaged area photos attachment. Customer care peoples are replied on 06-09-2015 for that mail, Your problems are forwarded to the service centre and we are waiting for reply. Today 07-09-2015 again I am written a mail to them, to solve the problem immediately. But, still now no reply from them. In SPICE MOBILE they are having WORST CUSTOMER CARE.

I am contacted Mr.Sharuk, Senior Officer, Spice Mobile Customer Care and I am explained clearly. Then he said, i am forward your issue to my higher official then they take decision.

I am informed them, i need my mobile before 10-09-2015. But still now (09-09-2015) no responds from Spice Mobile.

I request you to take action to solve the issue immediately.
Regards,
A.Anandbabu

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors