Sony Xperia – FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND COMMITMENT: Ticket Number: 15030703928

Hi,

I had purchased Xperia Z3 on Nov 26′ 2014 for the promise that it is water resistant with a standby of 30 mins in 1.5 mtr deep water.

However, My phone with all ports closed was hardly for 5 mins in 3 feet deep pool and it has become a dead unit.
When taken to service care center, I was informed it won’t be covered under warranty. This is already committed in Advertisement & Guarantee.

If water has creep-ed in then there has to be a manufacturing defect in the set, which I am not responsible for it.

After constant follow-ups, I have been informed that it happened because might have been a loose port and there hence I shall need to pay Rs. 35000 for the recovery of my phone. This is surely a manufacturing defect as is part of commitment from SONY. If ports are loose within 3 months of usage, it clearly adds to the credentials of product quality!

I have requested multiple times for interaction with higher management regarding this issue. And every time I have been promised a follow-up call which is till date awaited.

I bought this phone for its USP of it being water resistance, and with this Experience can say a big company like SONY MAKES FAULSE COMMITMENTS.

Clearly mine is faulty product and responsibility to replace or restore is to be owned by the company without charges.

Expecting a quick solution here.
DETAILS FOR THE COMPLAINT

PS: Ticket Number: 15030703928

Regards
Isha Jain

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors