Snapdeal not giving my cash back money

I had purchased from Snapdeal on 13 may 2017 on which I was supposed to receive 10% cashback by 30th June 2017. I had received the confirmation via mail that I am eligible for the same ( the image is attached). Today is 10th of July and even after repeated mails and calls since 10 days I have not received any response. The only reply is that the matter is escalated. The team is so inefficient that they require 10 days to refund customers money even after repeated complains ! The senior representative are so rude and not aware of the offers! I had to send then the mail and prove it to them. There system is so weak that do not have any record of any thing. But God's grace I had asked for a mail for confirming the offer otherwise they would have straight away denied any offer been given. I wanted to talk to team lead and after waiting for half an hour when he finally came he just disconnected the call on my face and no reply was provided afterwards! Is this the way we are treated for our own money?
I have tried all other measures to get my money and have wasted so much time and money and calling them everyday but in vain. They are least bothered. This is my last resort of raising a complain online. Hopefully this will be helpful and I at least get my refund leave alone a compensation for all the mental harassment I have been facing since 10 days!

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors