Snapdeal - Irritating

Order ID : 3485417260,

I ordered for an electric rice cooker from snapdeal.com on Nov,09,2014. Expected Delivery date was 18th Nov, 2014(Today). But today when I checked the order status, it was mentioned as Delivery attempt unsuccessful. Then I contacted the snapdeal customer care and reported the issue. They are asking me to go to courier office and receive my product. Why the hell sud I do that, if the courier person has called me and I was not available to receive the product, in that case u may ask me to go and get it myself. They never came to my place or called me and why sud I go to their place to receive the product. What is the meaning of home delivery. Also the customer executive gave me a telephone number of courier office and that is also not working. Then again I contacted the customer care that the number is not working.but the customer executive simply redirected me to a feedback link, without even answering my question. I have ordered products three times with snapdeal and all the three times I had bitter experiences. And the height of craziness, is that asking me to go to courier office to buy the product. Do u think that an electric cooker wont be available in malls of Indore??????What do u mean by home delivery service then ????????

Dear Dpak,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Regarding my prev query, u have replied that a delivery attempt was made on 18.11.2014 and I was not there to receive the product. I have attached a screenshot from my flipkart account. Which shows that I have received an item from flipkart on same address on 18th nov 2014.What do u say for that?. This is how flipkart stands high than u retard ppl, using low class logistics services. All the three times I have had bitter experience with u ppl. Very much unsatisfied with ur response and service.And both the times ur customer care executives were replying careless. One thing to be noted is that order in flipkart was made after this order. But they delivered me the product on promised time before u. but u ppl make fake blames on customer(me). So u hv proved that snapdeal is known for bad service on all aspects(Customer care, response and delivery).....

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors