Shipment Missing and No Response for 2 months followup

One of the shipment (F09784025) i sent to my customer is sent back for change of model. Customer booked the shipment through DTDC direct office. Its missed in the booking office itself. But whenever i mailed using customer support mail id, there is no response. i believe this cutomer support mail id is not at all viewed. Then i called to the local office, they given the another set of mail id's where again no response, then again i got seniors phone numbers from local dtdc office.
But again there is no response, they are saying will give solution but never call back. i keep on following the dtdc through mail and call for about 2 months. finally they said its missed but can't do anything here, you need to conatct the origin office only. Problem is origin is punjab and i am in tamilnadu. There is no response for call. Customer also tried 3 to 4 times and since there is no response he leaved it. I cannot to punjab for this shipment.
DTDC Regional manager is talking loudly to me and without waiting for my reply closing the call. Then not attending my call there after.

Tracking Number:
F09784025

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors