Saree Blouse Designs and South Indian Jewellery Designs-bad product/fake promises/barred service

I had ordered and paid for a customized baby lehenga through a Facebook page
"Saree blouse designs and South Indian Jewellery designs" with website address https://m.facebook.com/Saree-Blouse-Designs-and-South-Indian-Jewellery-Designs-223529974510213/
I sent an image of the model dress i want and i was told it would be exactly like in the image. The image had net cloth over the lehenga and rich, buffed up look. As soon as i paid initial amount, I was promised of good quality and perfect stitching, but at the end, the dress (Lehenga) was delivered to me as a cheap material that's half done, without fleats, filt and linings.The value of the delivery package was not worth my money at all. After 10 days, when asked about returning the product or remaking it, the owner (Smita Kiran) responded rudely to me and blocked my number, stopped any communication after receiving Rs 4700/- from my end. I want them to take their product back and refund me, because, the damage to the dress is irreparable, alterations would not help with the length and I can't use it.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors