Samsung fraud

Hi all,

We had purchased refrigerator in june 2012 side by side of 1000 USD (75000 INR approx. ), considering the samsung advisor words that buy this costly product to get best performance in terms of cooling, reliability, efficiency and this product is life time product. But during 3 years of time, i have to get it repaired 3-4 times and post 5 years refrigerator cooling coil leaked of its own and samsung doesn't have part to replace it in year 2018(January) and technician said refrigerator can't be repaired. This is highly frustrating that samsung only sell products for 5 years and do not keep spare parts, even on payable basis. So as per samsung technician only solution is to buy now fridge. ( as per them -KEEP BUYING 1000+ DOLLAR REFRIGERATOR EVERY 5TH YEAR ), buying such costly product with no spare part availability in 5 to 7 years then samsung is practicing such a big fraud, then there is no point of buying this company product, i am still stuggling and harassed as fridge is basic need.

This needs to looked out by samsung official asap and fix my product or give me replacement.

Hope samsung team will look into it , else i have to knock the door of court for help to avoid harassment.

Records n bills can be supplied as needed

-Priyank
# 9999517788

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors