Replacement refusal of wrong product

I had ordered an

ASUS ZenBook 14 UX433FA-A6111T 14-inch FHD Thin and Light Laptop (8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U/8GB RAM/512GB PCIe SSD/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics/1.19 Kg), Icicle Silver Metal

from Amazon India, as the family's 7 year old MacBook Pro had stopped working and I required a laptop for college applications. The model is rather expensive (RS 86000, about 1200 USD), but given that I'm going to college next year and intend to keep this laptop for a long time, the family was willing to pay for a premium good.

I ordered it on the 25th of August and received a sealed package the very next day, only to realise that they had sent me the i5 model (ASUS ZenBook 13 UX333FA-A4118T 13.3-inch FHD Thin and Light Laptop (8th Gen Intel Core i5-8265U/8GB RAM/512GB PCIe SSD/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics/1.19 Kg), Royal Blue Metal). Naturally, I contacted customer care, and after managing to get around the system, put in my request for a replacement the very day that I got the laptop. They asked for photographic evidence. I provided it. And this morning I woke up to find that as per there 'investigation', they sent me the right package and will not be able to send me a replacement model. The model that they sent is worth RS 11000 (150 USD) less than the one that we ordered and paid for, hence I am not letting the matter rest easy. They say replacements are available until the 6th of September, and I have to finish my college applications by November, hence am in dire need. My mother isn't letting me use the sent product, in fear that they won't accept it if they see it has been used. With exams and subject tests, I barely have anytime as it is. I shall once again request for a replacement but doubt it'll yield results; may somebody please suggest what to do in such a manner. Help in any form would appreciated, thank you :)

TL;DR : Amazon sent me a laptop a model down from the one paid for and now refuse to replace it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors