repeatedly worst customer service

i used reliance cdma long back and stopped using because of bill default. this company confidently sends you extra amounted bill. though everyone knows his her voice call usage. the company argues that we send you computerized bill details. that means anything which is just computerized from one end will be true. i know my usage is not more than 600 minutes in a month. even after i have 1000 minutes free company says you have made extra calls as well.

Not only this along with the bill of Sept they have falsely charged me for 13 International sms which I never did. Later on they agreed and waived sms charges but still I do not agree with extra calls.

Even after complaining and discussing with customer care Today on the day of festival they disconnected my outgoing early morning. Just to harass customer on festival so he will run and pay this wrongly charged bill.

Earlier also in 2009 & 2013 they did same thing sent wrong extra bill.

Dear Karan,

Kindly submit your details at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors