Regarding incorrect bill for airtel mobie show after applying for MNP

Hi Team,
My name is Gaurav Jain. my mobile number is 9665026626. Yesterday I have applied for MNP. I want to move some other vendor. I am using airtel since 7 years. I was frustrated with Airtel services. I got 70 GB free internet. it is rolled out every month. Every month my bill is not going more than RS 118 to 120 as i am having corporate plan. Before applying for MNP i have paid the bill RS 118 in advance in addition to that I have paid RS near about RS 25+ in advance which may be taxes and some other things. Today when I dialed *121# i can see RS 500 as remaining amount.

I don't know why they are charging this much. They are completely doing fraud. Before I was regularly complaining regarding Airtel payment bank it is showing that Debit not allowed. If debit is not allowed then why credit is allowed with same. I have submitted all the documents for address and identity verification. They took around 1 month to process the request and they are not replying on email. Last month my wife got incorrect bill which includes internet charges.

When i show them that this is free then they have reverted the charges. I don't think Airtel vendor intention is good. If vendor don't sort out the issue i will go to CPGRAM portal and request the same for there intervention. Now i don't want Airtel requesting vendor to correct the amount ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors