regarding for changing tatasky box

My custmer id 1059159614 today iam switch on tatasky one message is came on your acct expire plz recharge immediately when I call custmercare he told me sir first you have to change ur box and take new box mpge4. Then I told plz chnge immediately than he told me by opening big secret that sir u have to pay for new box then I told but my box is ok I dnt want new box and u r upgrading ur network then why r u charging to custmer and what happen to my old serviceable box because ine demo channel are coming without any problem. Then custmercare person replied sir than u have to wait for free offer upgrade offer by making my mockery. Meaning is tatasky company is looting custmer by charging 500 rupees

Tata Sky underwent complete shift to MPEG-4 technology for increasing their bandwidth of channel carrying capacity. With this move they have brought on board around 50 channels and still counting.. My old set top box was replaced for free but I paid Rs. 500 for 1 year warranty. You too should inquire whether they are charging you Rs. 500 on warranty so that you can enjoy 1 year maintenance cost. I think you should either write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. I am sure they will look into your matter and provide appropriate resolution.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors