Quikr Pay Per Click SCAM

I put my used car for sale Ad 317324581 on Quikr last week. I immediately got called by a person employed by Quikr called Kartik Gaur. He went on to regale me with Quikr's advertisement and customer service where they take responsbility for selling our cars within 1 month upon payment of premium. I paid 1751 rupees immediately.
Then i got an email saying i paid for a Pay Per Click scheme where I paid for 356 clicks on my ad and once it appears 356 times on the top page it will be taken off.

Isn't that a SCAM? It is. I paid immediately trusting them and they turned out to be tricksters.
Not sure how many times it appeared and for Whom but If i search through anonymouly for similar search patterns as my used car I cannot see it on the main page.

All money gone down the drain. My sincere advice to people - DONT POST ADs on Quikr. They are SCAMSTERS and DAYLIGHT RObbers. They cheat honest people like us off our hard earned money through selling their silly permium ad feature which dont work unless you sell to Quikr directly at a Huge loss.
Dont USE QUIKR

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors