Poorest service by Tatasky: received message asking me to send Y to 56633

My Name: Dr M. Batmanabane
Customer ID: 1035561073
Card No: 000059664557
Mpeg4 box No: 853149732424

I received a message asking to me to message Y to 56633 in order to get a free MPEG 4 box and I do so on 25.07.2013.I receive a msg from 56633 saying someone will contact me soon, but nobody does.On 11.08.13 at 18:34, I received a msg saying that the same Work Order 1- 22200815341 dated 08/10/2013 (see the month)has been completed by by installer Manikandan S . I call Customer care and protest this wrong message SINCE NOBODY BY THAT NAME EVER CAME. In the mean time all channels have been blocked and I cannot watch any channel.On 16th HD box was installed but could not be activated and I keep complaining. All their help lines are chargeable and I must have made more than 30 calls each of minimum 15 mts duration. I have made many calls to Tatasky supervisor in Chennai more than 50 times. Every time I call the customer care I always get the same reply that within 2 hours the connection will be given. It is now 9 days no connection and I look to be joker paying to tatasky for their connection which does not work and also huge telephone bills. I have also emailed my problem but to no use. I hope Mr. Ratan Tata will read this and other mails!

RE: Poorest service by Tatasky

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They are quiet prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will immediately look into your matter and expedite action.

Lalitp said:
You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They are quiet prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will immediately look into your matter and expedite action.
[hr]
batmanabane said:
Lalitp said:
Thanks a lot. I had already tweeted about this problem and was about to reach handle @tatasky. Within a few minutes of my tweet, I received a call from Tatasky Bangalore office and the lady who spoke promised that the problem will be resolved that day itself (Sunday). So I decided to wait and believe me it was resolved around 7 pm. Thanks to you. In fact I had read, probably it was you who had said that tweeting works and it did. Thanks to Indiaconsumercomplaints too.

batmanabane said:
My Name: Dr M. Batmanabane
Customer ID: 1035561073
Card No: 000059664557
Mpeg4 box No: 853149732424

I received a message asking to me to message Y to 56633 in order to get a free MPEG 4 box and I do so on 25.07.2013.I receive a msg from 56633 saying someone will contact me soon, but nobody does.On 11.08.13 at 18:34, I received a msg saying that the same Work Order 1- 22200815341 dated 08/10/2013 (see the month)has been completed by by installer Manikandan S . I call Customer care and protest this wrong message SINCE NOBODY BY THAT NAME EVER CAME. In the mean time all channels have been blocked and I cannot watch any channel.On 16th HD box was installed but could not be activated and I keep complaining. All their help lines are chargeable and I must have made more than 30 calls each of minimum 15 mts duration. I have made many calls to Tatasky supervisor in Chennai more than 50 times. Every time I call the customer care I always get the same reply that within 2 hours the connection will be given. It is now 9 days no connection and I look to be joker paying to tatasky for their connection which does not work and also huge telephone bills. I have also emailed my problem but to no use. I hope Mr. Ratan Tata will read this and other mails!
Yes, this is very true. For me SMS says work completed by Rajnikanth. its become a joke.. only Rajnikanth can complete work without even coming to the premises :) The worst part is I the deductions happen automatically irrespective of whether the tatasky is woring or not..... it is like throwing away Rs.25 into the drain every day... one or 2 days is okay... but waiting 2/3 weeks for thier miserable service is horrible. So I just changed to Dish TV. Ended up paying for new connection and all the payments made to tatasky for the HD box, cable, installation charges, multi cable receiver all go waste... but it gave lot of satisfaction to me that I wont be paying this stupid company a single paise from hereon. :dodgy:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors