Poor sales promotion by Hyundai and support

I have bought a new verna in April and haven't got any corporate discount. I am working in a well known UK based MNC and they said my company is not in the list so we are unable to give this offer. I have checked with the list and could see there are many small firms getting this offer. I tried to contact many times with the sales support team and dealer, but there is no reply from their side.

This company never care about the customers!! they are just looking on the sales figures and only standing for making money. I have only got a box of Tissue with this purchase of a vehicle for 9.25 lacs and nothing else.

One more great thing to share is their 'Flying offer' for couples. Offer says fly for free:
but you need to pay 5996 Rs for that...simply great offer isnt it?? The selections also limited for people from Kerala. Departure from Kochi to any one of these 3 destinations (Banglore Mumbai Trivandrum). Inetersting fact is that these ticket is available for the price in btw 2500-4000. This is a cheating offer!!! As Im single, i requested them to give other offer rather than this worst offer but they didn't.

Even they dont give a car body cover...

Such a great company and great support!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors