POOR QUALITY SERVICES OF TOYOTA SERVICE CENTRE AT JODHPUR - MAYANK TOYOTA

I had given my vehicle Toyota Innova registration number RJ19UB3301 on 29/07/2021 at MAYANK TOYOTA service center jodhpur. While giving in the service, MR VILAS KACHWAHA was also noted and told that apart from the rest of the general service, WIPER BLADES has to be changed and there is a problem of BATTERY, that too has to be checked. In the evening, for the rest of the problems which could not be resolved, the service center told them to deposit the ADVANCE payment to get the part, and which was deposited.
I had to go to Delhi the very next day after getting the service done. Neither the wiper blades of the car were changed nor the battery was done by your SERVICE CENTER, due to which I had a lot of trouble in the rain on the national highway and due to the car stopped, I had to stand on the highway for about 4 hours Only because the work for which you were told was not done by you.
What was the rationale for the labor charges of Rs 7820 in your total bill when the car is stopping on the highway the very next day? There is no update till date for the parts which have been deposited in advance by the service center whether the parts have arrived or not. If such kind of customer services are there for a company like Toyota, then it is very shameful and such service centers not only spoil the reputation of the company but also the reputation of the company is at stake.
I don't think that now in future I will be able to give my car to Mayank Toyota and I will probably RECOMMEND whoever is my friend in our circle to get service from Ajmer only. I had no idea that such an experience would happen with a big company like TOYOTA.
I should get my advance payment refunded.
I don't have any expectation from such service center anymore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors