PLEASE RETURN MY RS. 1500/- INSTALLATION AMOUNT THAT YOUR SALES PERSON HAS SNATCHED BY MAKING FALSE PROMISES.

Marif

Sir
PLEASE RETURN MY RS. 1500/- INSTALLATION AMOUNT THAT YOUR SALES PERSON HAS SNATCHED BY MAKING FALSE PROMISES.

This is very heart breaking that your salesperson Mr. Prateek Dhahiya Mobile No.: 8700744731 has called on Aug.04, 2021 at 2:12 pm for your new jio fiber plan and scheme that he has Promised:
i.) For instant installation
ii.) 150 mbps speed with unlimited data plan
iii.) Free for first two months
iv.) I need to pay a refundable amount of Rs. 1500/- (If I’m not satisfied, the complete amount will be returned.)
I like this jio plan and called him at once at my premises. He took my Photograph and scanned my Aadhar Card and asked multiple times the otp that has come to my mobile.
I agreeably and believably not only kept told all the otp’s but also paid the Amount of Rs. 1500/- instantly via my Axis bank credit card.
After that he left by promising the JIO Fiber will be installed by 5:00PM the same day.
But to my surprise when no connection has happened by 6:00 PM, I called him, and he assured me to get the installation done by the Next Morning 10:00 AM.
To my surprise, When Installation hasn't happened by 12:00 PM, I called him and he promised again to install it within half an hour.
This time I got trauma and around 1:00 PM, I called again and he promised another half an hour. I said OK but take your time so he said by 3:00 clock the installation team will come and he shared a Number of Mr. Ajay sir TI JIO Mobile: 9354412122
I called Mr. Ajay TI but he behaved entirely differently as if he has no concern with JIO and disconnected my call. After that he has not picked up my call.
I tried to call Mr. Prateek but he kept on saying he is busy and as soon as he is free he will come to my premises but at last he hasn’t and I have kept on trying his number and out of 100s he has picked none……..
Sir, I'm a teacher and have online classes from Morning till late night
I’m using local internet facilities of Rs. 650/-PM Plan that is quite satisfactory, services are provided at one call and within no time.
My One-day Experience with JIO Fiber has been horrible and traumatic: these people before providing so dangers what would happen after services.
Therefore, I have already lost my one-day class because of waiting and kept making calls. I don’t want my on-line classes to cause any future harm. As a teacher I’m in great Pecuniary problems.
Please Return my Money back before the dire consequences will happen to me or my family.
Regards
Muzahir Arif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors