Pathetic customer support from usha

I have gifted my mother a costly usha janome series sewing machine. We stay 190 km north to kolkata. During purchase we were convinced to give customer support whenever needed to our home. As this machine frequently stops working we need very frequent customer support and as this machine is complicated to handle , no local mechanic wants handle this one. And every time after lodging complaint at usha customer care, mechanic comes after a very long waiting period, and i had to call several times for reminder. But this time crossed all the limit, for last few weeks after reminding them so many times ur service guys failed to attend my moms machine. And that machine is left nonworking condition for more than one month. This time my request no C18042400431 Ref No 4880.
Every time during customer support my mom literally cries due to ur poor support. And every moment i repent that why i had invested so much of money to this disgusting thing? Why did u people lie during selling this product that u people wud not have any problem regarding service to my place? Is ur company motto to only sale these machine? Dont u have any customer liabilities to your pruducts?
And yes believe me this was my last time i have invested on USHA product.
Kindly look at this matter and do the needful.
Dr H M Mohtasib Alam
Phone 9433765734
Address_
C/O Aleya Khatun Hossain
136, Abdus Samad Road
Gorabazar
P.O - Berhampore
Dist Murshidabad
West Bengal
Pin- 742101

Online statistics

Members online