Passport was delivered with a mistake in the address

Agni

Hi, firstly I would like to say that the procedure for issuing a passport has become lot swifter than before. But I faced some problems in the process. I had filled up the form meticulously and correctly and had booked for an interview. The guy at the first counter who took the photo was extremely rude. He misbehaved and wrote my landline number in place of my mobile number. So I am currently not getting the availability of the SMS service. But this is a minor problem.

I received y passport today and found out that there is a mistake in the address line. My address is 20/4, Arjunpur, Rajarhat Gopalpur, Desh Bandhu Nagar, Kol - 59. However, in the passport it is written - 20/4, Arjunpur, Gopalnagar, Desh Bandhu Nagar, Kol - 59. The Police had verified the address during their verification procedure. I understand that the main address is the same, whereas one of the details is not correct, namely, GOPALNAGAR instead of RAJARHAT GOPALPUR.

So my query is will this cause any problems in the future ? If I want to correct the mistake, then I will have to re-issue the passport again, and it will take some time. I repeat, the house number, Area and Post office data and most importantly, the pincode are correct.
I will be glad to receive any help regarding this. Thanks in advance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors