Overcharged W/O Intimation + Converted into POSTPAID W/O Confirmation

Hi Concern,

I actually moved to airtel very recently but the experience till now is very pathetic, if you ever try to connect to the customer service 121 for any of your grievance, the IVR keeps on telling you the waiting period & as soon as that completes the call disconnects. 2nly IVR Bill intimation calls tells you if you want any help from us press 1 & you'll get a call back from airtel that too also fake trying since yesterday, no call yet has been made to me.

Now coming to the grievance- I was actually a prepaid member of AIRTEL Mob# 9410934986 (MNP to airtel) after a while one of my cousins purchased a postpaid connection of AIRTEL & added me in family via his AIRTEL App & then my prepaid connection gets converted into Postpaid, no intimation message or email was sent to me stating its consequences. Later on he removed me from the family upon my request but my service didn't restore to prepaid. I was having 3 months 1.5 GB Data plan active on my prepaid that money & plan screwed too. I don't know what plan they activated on my postpaid due to which i got a bill of 11K. & you won't believe what the credit limit setting in my postpaid i.e. 1000, when Credit limit is 1000 then how come the bill went beyond it. & when i am trying to sort this out via calling customer care, i am getting no response NO from customer support (4 ghante baad call kijiye etc). Now they've closed the incoming outgoing service of my number & forcing me to pay the amount.

& i will escalate this concern further in social media if i didn't get any support call within 24hours.
Please call on 7505645415 to coordinate further.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors