Not Getting Reliance Mobile Bill For Past 4 Months

Dear Sir,
Myself Subhankar Dhar, Residing in SILIGURI, WEST BENGAL INDIA. I have converted my prepaid line in post paid line on july 2014. Only 2 month I got my mobile bill and I satisfied with company's services. But after two months I did not get any bill . They told me that they will send via mail. But they did not send any mail and for that I refused to give the last bill. The call center and reliance representative made a phone call frequently after that I have given my mobile bill.
Again then send SMS and written the phone bill amount. Now my question is that how can I give the payment without phone bill
Please help me regarding this matter.

Thank you
Subhankar Dhar
M#+91-9832319977

subhankar_dhar2000 said:
Dear Sir,
Myself Subhankar Dhar, Residing in SILIGURI, WEST BENGAL INDIA. I have converted my prepaid line in post paid line on july 2014. Only 2 month I got my mobile bill and I satisfied with company's services. But after two months I did not get any bill . They told me that they will send via mail. But they did not send any mail and for that I refused to give the last bill. The call center and reliance representative made a phone call frequently after that I have given my mobile bill.
Again then send SMS and written the phone bill amount. Now my question is that how can I give the payment without phone bill

Thank you
Subhankar Dhar
M#+91-9832319977
Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

subhankar_dhar2000 said:
Dear Sir,

Thank you
Subhankar Dhar
M#+91-9832319977
Dear Customer,

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers,
Reliance Communications

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors