Nokia - Microsoft India - A bunch of cheats

I had purchased a Nokia C7 sometime back and the touchscreen broke. In June this year I got the touch screen replaced at their authorised service centre by paying Rs 7800/=. After 40 days of replacement, the touch screen became unserviceable once again. There was no damage but it just stopped working. I took it back to the service centre and to by utter horror I was told that the touch screen needs to be replaced for another 4000/= rupees. When I told the representative there that I had just replaced the touch screen 40 days back, the lady told me that the warranty was for 30 days only. I then enquired whether in case I replace the screen again and that too becomes unserviceable after 40 days, then do I have to come back and pay another 4000/= rupees, she said "YES". In effect Nokia expects me to pay Rs 4000/= every 2 months to have a serviceable phone. Kudos to Nokia's quality. They should be very proud of their products. Such shameless companies should be boycotted and kicked out of India. There is no place here for such companies with utter fraudulent business practices. I request everyone to boycott their products and teach these cheats a lesson.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors