No response from amazon for refund and product delay.

Hi Amazon,

I feel very bad about my recent purchase on "Great Indian Festival". I have ordered Lenovo K8 note mobile and paid the bill through my credit card. The seller shipped the product. But I didn't received the product. It was not reached me, so that I have canceled my product. There is no update from amazon after that. I only contacting Amazon customer care daily. There is no response from amazon. They simply said only you will get your amount. There is no proper service for this kind of issues. There is no senior techs contact regarding this issue. Even there is no mail or SMS from amazon. Very poor service. I will inform my friends to refuse the amazon account and don't buy the products from amazon here after. After I paid my credit card bill, the amazon start the refund process, that is also after I contact with customer care and talk little hot.

And this is not a first time with same issue. This is second time I am facing the same issue. Attaching screen shot for reference. The over all process took around 20 days of time. I spend most of the time for this.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors