No resonse from Idea Help line in last 7 days.

I Sandeep Malhotra had Idea’s post paid number which is operated through black berry. I had opted for Black Berry Rs 599 plan. In this plan all facilities should be un limited. Unfortunately my Internet browsing is not working from day one.

More than Dozen of times I had lodged my complaint at 12345 and black berry help line 1800 2701234 but no resolution. For your ready reference my complaint number is 105691375. I had almost make up my mind to discontinue this number and go for alternate service provider. I had personally told help line number that I will not pay previous months bill as my services are not working but still there is no response.

I will wait for next 48 hours after which I will remove this SIM, damage it and start using new SIM of alternate service provider.

If somebody can react before 48 hours , he or she is welcome.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Ok I want to call myself Idea and see solution.
But it looks like you'll need to do internet settings first. Recently I myself needed help with GPRS settings for my Idea number and the customer care was pretty good. I mean they will not call you back for this. You'll need to ask and talk to the Idea customer care.

Forget all that for a day, please go to the Idea office/center. They will do it for you. Or go to the mobile shop from which you've bought the mobile.
Get back with some more information.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors