NestAway has no values

NestAway is a fraud company. I am using their services as both owner and tenant. I am just waiting for my time to terminate both these relationships. I liked them initially. But I am very quickly realizing that they have no business ethics.

As a tenant, what I saw was that they charge 3 times - 4 times for maintenance issues. When there was a problem with water heater, they said it can't be repaired so it had to be replaced. The owner replaced it with a new one but was able to repair it later. Then for another issue, they quoted Rs. 9,000 to the owner. The owner called me and said, "Don't call these guys for anything. They just cheat. I will fix it for you." And, he got it done for less than Rs. 2000. NestAway guys never cared to give me proper status updates during this process. To make matters worse, they don't share the contact details of the owner with the tenant and vice-versa. I had to find out through different channels and close this.

Now, as a owner, I am getting to know more of their fraudulent transactions. They collect monthly rent in advance. As a tenant, I paid it in advance too. But they collected the rent in advance from the tenant for my flat but didn't transfer it to my account. When I checked with them, they said, they collect it in advance but pay it to the owner only at the end of the month. I was okay with this also. But they collected the security deposit from the tenant even before they moved in and promised me to pay it within three days of their moving in. Now I am told that I would get it only after a month. Isn't this fraud? Why would you hold someone else's money for no reason? It's both unlawful and unethical!

People! Beware of NestAway!! Their good times are over. Like all businesses they have started compromising on their values to just make money. BEWARE!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors