my mobile number has been assigned to another person

I wish to complain about my mobile number 7204877372 I am complaining because MOBILE NUMBER IS NOT WORKING and my mobile number has been assigned to another person I am dissatisfied with your team. I would like you to take immediate action
When I first learned of this problem, I contacted customer service (date 12 March 2018) and created SR 83991803 for MOBILE NUMBER IS NOT WORKING and It has been assigned to another person and was told that nothing could be done about my problem. I believe that this response is unfair because they take 1 week to resolve this issue. I got same issue (assigned my mobile number to another person) again on March 26, 2018 I have created SR 84339903 by 27 march. They closed this SR without informing me and created one more SR 48438009 by 28 march. airtel relationship center opened SR 84428546 Now the other person who got my mobile number is getting all my bank information and all other confidential details. Please take immediate action. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem. If I do not hear from you within day I will file complaints with the appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please tell me for how many months you did not recharge it and secondly how much balance you were maintaining?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors