my complain no 1116324 / purchase invoice no GT55 dt 25/05/2018 for Kurlon Mattress

I have purchase Kurlon Mattressmodel no convineo 2 Nos from their authorised dealer M/s All india Handloom. Bharuch vide invoice no GT55 dt 25/05/2018 amounting 41,884/-

In the month of Sept 2019 We have aksed M/s All india Handloom. Bharuchabout the issue with one mattrss depressed in the centre which creates health problem in my back I want to replace the same defected mattress.

After continous follow up their representative visited my residence and certified about the correct/ true complaint.

their response as under
1116324 has been attended and approved for the replacement as per the company warranty terms.
Convenio mattress comes with 5years warranty against sagging. 1st year free replaceable and followed by pro rate bases.
Since your complaint received after completion of 1st year, your mattress is eligible for the replacement on 80% rebate.
Your call has been put on hold temporarily for the confirmation and willingness to pay the difference 20% value of the convenio.
Convenio 78*72*4 MRP: 26075
80% rebate value: Rs. 20860/-
You are requested to pay difference of Rs. 5215 /- for the replacement with same variety.

I am disagree with their requirement of the diffrencial amount as it was not asked or explain at the time of the purchase .

Please guide me further

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors