MTS Postpaid Plan Data Exhaution

I have a postpaid 3G internet plan from MTS(Number 9152800415). i bought the Mblaze device and activated the new plan of 10GB (5GB for day and 5GB for night) on 22nd April. On 26th April i received an sms stating i have exhausted my 3G data!

This was alarming as i do not use the internet for watching movies or videos. My work involves general web surfing. When i called the customer service, firstly it is frustrating to make them understand the issue. It took 4 phone calls and 2-3 live chat communications to finally make them understand my query. I wanted to know

1. How much data was allocated to me prorata for this billing cycle?
2. Details of my data usage (basically where/ which online activity has taken up so much data so that i avoid those in future).

Apparently i was allowed 4GB for day and 4GB for night. I'm not able to understand how can 4GB be over in 4 days!!

Secondly since its a post paid plan they do not have any facility to check data usage. So how will a customer know how he/she has been billed. Basically there is no proof that i did actually use up so much data and there is a possiblity of a technical issue?

Last of all, when i asked for cancelling this connection altogether i was told that once cancelled it can never be reactivated. So basically the Rs.1000 spent on the device goes to waste.

I feel this is very very unfiar to the consumer.

1. No bill details
2. No facility for cancellation(with an option to reuse the device in future)
3. No alternative provided to the customer in such a scenario.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors