MTS Deactivation delay and bill payment

I was using MBLAZE data card around 6 months. As I went for new landline connection I given request on Sep 29th 2015 to deactivate my card. However my card was not deactivated. They request me to pay the pending amount to deactivate the card and same was paid.

After 15 days I got the message that i need to pay Rs. 324 as monthly bill. I called customer support for the same and they informed that my card is deactivated and I dont have any pending amount and "YOU CAN IGNORE THE MESSAGES". But after that i got many calls from MTS stating that i need to pay the amount.

I requested for a simple usage bill to pay the same. But they told that I used some data (Some KBs) for that I need to pay. Without using anything why i need to pay. If they are conforming that i used it over a mail (just a usage capacity in MB / KB is enough). But today (27/01/2016) customer support executive informing that I have not used any data but i need to pay the bill.

1. Why customers are not informed about there complain no. / ID when customer is calling for such request.
2. Why customer support team is not having any data while calling the customer?
3. When

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors