Medical negligence by Dr. Vivek talwar and Dr. Jindal in RR Eye hospital and Jindal hospital

I underwent an ICL eye surgery from Dr. Vivek Talwar on 15 july 2016 in my left eye and on 23 july 2016 in my right eye and suddenly on the next day i started getting doubelling in my left eye(every object was looking double). Then on the other day i went to R.R eye hospital whose doctor is vivek talwar, he said that lens is not placed right and took me to the operation theater and given some injection in a hurry and started saying to his assistant that there is two more surgery after that start doing preparation and then after placing the lens correctly he took me outside the O.T instantly for checking that now its correctly placed or not. On the next day, I started getting severe headache, and my right leg was not moving then i again went to the hospital, Dr. Talwar said that your optic nerve has stopped working and referred me to Dr. Jindal(Dr. Talwar's friend) in Jindal Hospital, there doctor told me to have MRI and after seeing MRI report, he told me that you have TBM and told my family to admit him in ICU and thwn he started giving me TBM medication and with time i lost all my power from lower limbs and upper limbs and after 3 days i got unconcious, then also he was giving medicines to me through food pipe and was not letting my family to meet me and then after 7 days he told my family to take me to PGIMER. When we went to PGI, they instantly admited me to ICU and said that I have N.M.O(which comes from genetics and my family history never had N.M.O and they also don't know where it came from) not TBM and started treating me and told my parents that if you have bought him 7 days before he would have recovered fast and then after 1 month in ICU and 1 month in General ward, i got discharged from PGI and it took me 20 months to stand on my legs. Every Doctor knows that it was from wrong injection but nobody is ready to give it in writing.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors