Lousy Service at Tata Sky

Hi,

I want to upgrade STB from MPEG2 to MPEG2. I had given complaint many time - 8 times to 18605006633. Sorry to say till date no action has been taken by them.

Every time when i call they are giving same reason as this was due to cancellation request by me. I do not know how come request is cancelled

I have paid for such a terrible service of big name called TATA SKY.

You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and expedite upgrade installation asap.

Lalitp said:
You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly. I once faced an issue where I paid for the package amount but my account was de-activated. I tweeted regarding this complaint and tata sky immediately responded to my tweet. All I had to do is submit my subscriber ID. The customer service team instantly gave a callback and my account was activated. I suggest you too should provide your subscriber ID either here or tweet regarding your issue with this complaint link. I am sure they will look into your matter and expedite upgrade installation asap.
Thanks a lot. I have made a written complaint to them. and on the same day, person from TATA Sky upgraded my STB. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors