Issue with My Airtel Broad Band. Need Justice...

Issue with Airtel Regarding Broadband Connection.

Broad Band / Landline number: 044 42129669
Disconnected on: December 2012

I disconnected my Airtel Connection on the above said that and all formal procedures completed , they also collected the final settlement 2 years back and broadband cable was removed from my premises.

This were fine till around August where I got surprise call from Airtel Agent Lakshmi ( 044 4207 2524) to re-activate this broadband line. I clearly told that this connection is not required at this time and that the connection was clearly cancelled almost 2 years back. Airtel Agent agreed to the call and she disconnected saying to reach airtel incase if BB needed again. Then to my surpise after a month , i received broadband bill on October Month to pay Rs. 814.27 as BB Got activated. But, the fun part is we don’t have physical Connection or not used a Single MB of data of their bb; No one came for installing / configures the device. But, surprised that bill got generated.

So, I Called Airtel 121 , raised my complaint and they provided Complaint iD 430024571 saying that the connection will be cancelled. Same time I sent an email to “ 121@in.airtel.com “. But, No use.. Went nearest show room (T.Nagar Barkit Road Branch) and also opened Serive request for the same # 50931774.

Still no improvement. So, called again Airtel 121 and spoke with Monish , she confirmed my connection got disconnected per request and there is no further action required.. But, Today again someone called me over phone to pay the bill amount else they go for legal action. This is a day robbery and such kind of actions is so bad for me being a airtel corporate mobile customer for years. I am totally disappointed with the way I been dealth with this issue and I want to raise my voice against it .

Really I don’t know how to proceed this.. I don’t have this number now , no connection , no usage . But, they are forcing me to pay. Need your help to guide me the right path to address this grievance and if any contacts who can look into this issue to help me from this which is a every human right not to be fooled like this by such big corporate companies. Thanks again.
[undefined=undefined]

I too faced similar problems with Airtel Broadband. So we wanted to change our internet service provider. Someone suggested to try Tikona because it was cheap and had good connectivity. We tried that and initially faced similar problem but once I filed a complaint they resolved it and since then I haven't had any complaints. They are doing good now. I suggest try changing from Airtel to Tikona..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors