indiatimes shopping a worst online experience

:mad: sir my order id from indiatimes shopping is 3002777857 which was booked on 29 October 2013. payment was done through sbi debit card of rupees 1868. On November 6 2013 I got a wrong product, which was i ball nirantan ups 621. After that I raise a complaint to them on the same day. they told me to send some picture of the delivered product which i sent them on nov 11 2013, then they provide me a case id which is 1153881 and told that i will get the replacement within 20 days, for that i have to send the product address provided by them which is c/o SME TEAM, DARIAGANE. INDRAPRASTHA HPO, PIN 110002. After that I sent the product on that address through india post paying on my behalf of rs 230 including packing charge. After December 2013 on Jan 2014 when i did not get any calls from them, I repeatedly called them and every time they told me to wait for 48 hours. Again and again multiple time when I get the same response I told them for cancellation and ask for refund me my money with that 230 rupees which I paid to sent the product. They told me that they will not give that 230 rupees rather they can give only gift coupons, but before I sent they promise me to give DD of that 230 rupees. but now they are denying. I told them what I will do with that gift coupons, I don't want to buy anything form you as the previous was worst experience for me, Then they replied its up to you, but we only can give gift coupons. after that i compromise and said OK. on jan 11 2014 they cancelled the product and said to wait for 48 hours. after 48 hours when i did not get any response i called them and again the same answer please wait for another 48 hours and today 26 Jan and almost the case is near to 3 month yet not get the refund. and this is the way they cheated me. I hate indiatimes shoping. it was a worst experience. please help me regarding this.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors