Incorrect Billing

My RTL Number: 9749434406

I am using Reliance GSM for the last 6 years now. For more than a year I have been using the postpaid service. But for the first time I have received inflated bill.

I have never used internet through this number and so my mobile data always remains off. But this time my bill shows about 27.5 MB data usage for which I have been charged Rs. 280.70 !!
I never faced such issues in the past. The customer care is reluctant to provide any assistance. I even contacted the appellate authority on the number provided on the bill but I didn't get satisfactory reason.

Another issue is with the voice calls usage. On 5th May I contacted the customer service to inquire about the free minutes remaining on my number. Your executive told me that I have about 83 minutes on my account left for this month. Hence to use those remaining minutes I made calls on the following days. But to my amusement when I got the bill I found out that I had been charged for calls made on 6th and 7th May. Therefore your executive had provided me incorrect information regarding the minutes remaining due to which I went beyond the free minutes given.

I am charged Rs 28.70 for those extra voice calls. Hence, I want that amount to be waived off too.

I am totally frustrated with this way of duping customers. I have paid bills totaling more than Rs. 8000 in the past one year. But this time if you are not going to help me then I have to surrender this service very soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors