Inappropriate Service as per the Tarrif Plan Confirmation

Hello,

I had an Airtel Postpaid mobile connection for number 9998957606 since last 10 Years.

I have to do MNP due to excessive bill amounts.

I had an offer from Reliance Communications for the MNP of the same number for Unlimited calling & 1Gb 4G/3G data as per the handset.

Now as per that conditions i confirmed to switch to the Reliance as per the above Postpaid tarrif package as per the telephonic conversation between me & Anita (A Reliance Communications Executive) from the number 079 30243700 on 3rd December,2016 at 1:29 pm.

But from the activation of the card, i am having 2G GPRS speed of <10kbps.

Now i want to take legal action against this.

Please suggest the steps to follow.

Thanks
Best Regards
Mahesh Prajapati

maheshprajapati said:
Hello,

I had an Airtel Postpaid mobile connection for number 9998957606 since last 10 Years.

I have to do MNP due to excessive bill amounts.

I had an offer from Reliance Communications for the MNP of the same number for Unlimited calling & 1Gb 4G/3G data as per the handset.

Now as per that conditions i confirmed to switch to the Reliance as per the above Postpaid tarrif package as per the telephonic conversation between me & Anita (A Reliance Communications Executive) from the number 079 30243700 on 3rd December,2016 at 1:29 pm.

But from the activation of the card, i am having 2G GPRS speed of <10kbps.

Now i want to take legal action against this.

Please suggest the steps to follow.

Thanks
Best Regards
Mahesh Prajapati
Dear Mahesh,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

Hi,

I have not yet received any of the response regarding the above query,
Neither i had been given support for that, so i am not willing to pay the bill for the same, till the issue is resolved.

I am waiting for the response from the executives.

And i have come here for the worst level of service which i am experiencing, i want to file a case against the Rcom for commitment failure.
And i want to switch over with other telecom partner, as i am facing too much problems on this my primary number.

So please suggest me how can i process further for the operator change.

As this is complete 'INJUSTICE', or we can say 'blackmailing', to hold with unsatisfactory service for as long as 90 days of service.

Please Advice.

Thanks!
Best Regards
Mahesh Prajapati

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors