Illegal Activities Blame By Company

Hi,

My Name is sandeep kumar when I had resigned the company then after just 2 hours HR called me said me that you no need to serve two month of notice period , you have to leave today and you will get relieving and experience letter after 2 month.

but some days later I had the meeting with companies management , they said you will have to mail from your personal email that you have resigned the company , then HR will reply on your personal mail.

I had sent mail to HR. then HR replied me that you had indulge in anti company activities during your tenure so I am terminating you from companies services. you can collect your relieving letter after two month.

like that HR had replied, Now I can't wait for two month for getting my relieving from that froud company.

I have replied two times for getting the reason of anti companies activities. what I have done during my tenure. but I am not getting any reply from companies side.

So now what I will do Please suggest me as soon as possible because its all about my career.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors