IFB is worst for customer service

What should one get as a customer when a IFB microwave oven gets spoilt in 3 months after buying fro

• Replacement of existing machine with brand new packed piece

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RS28

I bought IFB Convection Microwave Oven 20SC2 on 24.2.13. from Vijay Sales. When the timer suddenly stopped working in 5 months, I complained to the Customer service of IFB. the person came home and said that there is a spark coming in the oven and we should not use it at all. A new part will be installed for FREE as this is an absolutely new machine and well within warranty. From then till date, I have been continuously in touch with each and every service person from IFB namely Ms.Hemlata, etc...They all are mentioning that the part is coming specially for my machine from Germany and now she says that I need to pay for the part. Imagine such a big brand has pathetic ovens and a more pathetic customer service. Looks like someone is swimming through the 7 seas for this part to reach me. This is a complaint against the company and also Vijay Sales, Opera House branch who did not help me a bit even though I kept in touch with them continuously.

This happens only in India ; I know for sure if I was abroad, I could do much more than this. Friends, never buy an IFB from Vijay Sales...they would only loot you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors