Godrej AC not working-Bad Customer Service by Godrej

I have taken AMC of Godrej split AC and paid rupees 4536/-. AMC application no. 161016637.
I have complained regarding my AC. I called the customer care and the technician visited on 17 July.The technician said the there is some problem in compressor and a part has to be replaced which will come from Mumbai.The complaint was raised on 17th July. Today is 23rd July. 7 days have passed and I am still awaiting for my AC to be repaired.Me and may family(2 small kids) are suffering since 7 days! But no one is helping us!.I have called several times to customer care and service center and every time the are saying the same thing that the parts has to come. I am very dissatisfied and disappointed. I would never recommend anybody to buy Godrej products. Their after sales service is very bad, unprofessional. Even today when I called the service center he said the product part which has to be replaced will arrive soon.
I am from Delhi and these people who are running service centre on behalf of Godrej dont even have parts which should be replaced Immediately. If you can't provide Prompt service and don't keep necessary parts then Why the hell are you selling ACs and forcing your existing customer to take AMC.
Disappointed Customer.
Vinit Singh
Mob-9910295615

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors