Frustration with Citibank for getting credit card

i m stopperstop cust. On 30 july i was approaced by a citi bank person offering upgrade to new shopperstop card..i submitted all required documents.like photo,electricity bill as Add proof , pan card xerox.realised it would a credi card from citi bank,which i did not want.but i still waited.one month after i realised nothing happeneing so enquired abt this,decided to my documents back.i was promised that they will return tomo as documents r here in shopperstop.but got nothing.this went for almost six months.
I contact city bank managed to get one document back,also found that application has my details but photo of different person.i hv application with me.as proof.
Now the DSA to citi bank works in shopperstop.now they denying of receving documents asking where is the proof of submitting documents.six months these ppl makng me go round n round.spent lot of money.shoperstop say follow up citi bank.every citi officer will send me to different officer.citi points at shopper stop.shoppers stop ponts finger to citi bank.i the customer paying for it.spoke shoppers stop head sunita martis,we dont hv ur documents go to citi n citi say we dis not received.but truth i personally delivered at shopper stop counter day after i was approached for card.pls help me getting my did doc back n spent money over last six months.i shud get compensation for mental n financial harassment.they say do wat u can.we r big org u can stand against us for lng time.pls help n advice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors