Fraud transaction on ICICI debit card

On 18th April 2016, my ICICI debit card was fraudulently used by someone to make a online purchase of Rs.19,500/- on Snapdeal.
I immediately informed ICICI bank, Cyber crime team, and Snapdeal about the fraudulent transaction.Instead of stopping and cancelling the order , Snapdeal did nothing but just keep delaying my complaints for 10 days. After which they accepted that the charge was made on their site.
ICICI Service request no: SR409386922
Till now, i have got no resolution. I have always been a loyal customer of icici bank services as i always liked their ease of use. Not anymore though.
ICICI is doing nothing to reverse my money. They havent even called me to give an update regarding it. like they dont care at all.
Im not gonna let you guys steal my hard earned money. If im going down, so are you people. ICICI and Snapdeal, if you dont pay me back,No matter what it takes, i will make sure you guys suffer losses that are 10 times my loss.
FIR copy attached

Attachments

nitinmishra1991 said:
On 18th April 2016, my ICICI debit card was fraudulently used by someone to make a online purchase of Rs.19,500/- on Snapdeal.
I immediately informed ICICI bank, Cyber crime team, and Snapdeal about the fraudulent transaction.Instead of stopping and cancelling the order , Snapdeal did nothing but just keep delaying my complaints for 10 days. After which they accepted that the charge was made on their site.
ICICI Service request no: SR409386922
Till now, i have got no resolution. I have always been a loyal customer of icici bank services as i always liked their ease of use. Not anymore though.
ICICI is doing nothing to reverse my money. They havent even called me to give an update regarding it. like they dont care at all.
Im not gonna let you guys steal my hard earned money. If im going down, so are you people. ICICI and Snapdeal, if you dont pay me back,No matter what it takes, i will make sure you guys suffer losses that are 10 times my loss.
FIR copy attached
atleaast now if u got it blocked and now if you have a new card immediately wipe out the cvv after memorizing it as no 1 can misuse it without cvv thanks and yes if your card details goes outside india it can be very costly to you as there is no need to enter pin no. abroad card details are enough take care

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors